Proctor & Gamble
Fortune 500 Consumer Product Manufacturer
- Current help desk system wasn’t providing the functionality or value that was required.
- System required significant manual effort to administer and work inbound requests resulting in decreased productivity for support engineers.
Help Desk Solution
- Leveraging the CorasWorks v11 Solution Platform, CorasWorks delivered a Help Desk application with mobile capabilities on Microsoft SharePoint.
- CorasWorks v11 is a next-generation solution platform that allows CorasWorks to deliver robust business applications on the SharePoint platform in less time, at less cost, and with less risk.
- Built to accommodate classic help desk/ticketing system workflow:
- Create new requests
- Receive and assign to work queue
- Help desk engineer pick up and work
- System notifications on status.
- Work management dashboards to facilitate and streamline engineers’ work.
- Management dashboards for real-time reporting and metrics.
- Robust mobile capabilities for each role in the process that provide views of pertinent information and the ability to act:
- Views include displaying and end user’s open support requests, help desk coordinator’s open support requests, and support engineer’s open support requests.
- Ability to 1) create support request, 2) update support request, 3) assign support request, and 4) close support request.
« Back to Customer Solutions