Associate IT Support Specialist
CorasWorks is a rapidly growing collaboration software firm headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Within this dynamic company we have a vacancy for an Associate IT Support Specialist, reporting to the IT Operations Manager, to manage the infrastructure for our company.
The Associate IT Support Specialist is responsible for the availability and day-to-day management of the systems within our organization. You would be required to manage the following remotely via web interfaces and RDP:
- Internal Windows servers (Intranet – Internet Presence)
- SharePoint environments: virtual through Hyper-V and AWS, as well as physical
- Active Directory and firewalls
- Hosted phone and email systems.
- Handling user inquiries and requests for assistance with personal computer (PC) hardware, software, and mobile computing devices
- Utilizes solid problem solving skills to provide assistance and support to customers
- Track licenses and computer use
- Follow and create processes to ensure proper steps are followed on all incidents, including prioritization on more important incidents
- Document solutions through knowledgebase-style articles to avoid future support incidents.
Position Requirements – Associate IT Support Specialist
- Experience or familiarity with administering a Windows Active Directory infrastructure, including DNS / Replication / Group Policies
- Understanding of TCPIP networking and troubleshooting including Load Balancing, SSL, DNS management
- Usage of SharePoint and/or Salesforce is useful
- You should have familiarity with the following: 1) Management of SQL Server, 2) Office 365 and/or Exchange User accounts and mailbox management tasks, 3) Corporate Phone systems.
This position has primary responsibility for 24*7 response to emergency infrastructure issues and there will be the requirement to work maintenance windows outside ‘normal’ working hours.
If you think you have what it takes to work in this fun and challenging environment please email your Resume and Salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.