CorasWorks is proud to provide SharePoint-based solutions to our Federal Government. Nearly all branches of the U.S. Military and many Civilian Agencies have come to trust CorasWorks for building, implementing, and managing complex, custom solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. With CorasWorks, you benefit from our proven track record of delivering reliable, stable, and secure solutions that meet the needs of the agency, the people, and the country.
CorasWorks has worked with every branch of the U.S. Military and many Civilian Agencies, including:
- US Army (INSCOM, TACOM, FORSCOM, IMCEN, TRADOC, USARPAC, IMCOM)
- US Marine Corps (HQMA, MCCDC, MCEITS, MCWL, MARINES.MIL, 2ND MEF, LOGCOM)
- US Navy (NAVSOC, ONI, CNIC, CTTR)
- US Dept of Transportation (FAA)
- US Dept of State (HR IRM, Diplomatic Security, Foreign Service Institute, Office of Global Aids Coordinator)
- US Dept of Homeland Security (Directorate of Science & Technology)
- US Dept of Justice (US District Courts, Office of Justice Programs, FBI Terrorism Unit)
- US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM, JSOC, NAVSOC)
- US Department of Energy (Richland Operations Office, Office of River Protection)
Products and Solutions
v11 – Build and manage applications with point-and-click configuration.
Project Portfolio Management – Manage the full project lifecycle - from proposal to project completion.
Idea Management – Manage the full lifecycle of idea management.
Professional Services – Shoulder-to-shoulder knowledge transfer.
Training – Classroom and on-site training and distance learning.
Since 2003, CorasWorks has been providing custom software solutions to the Federal Government. Example solutions include:
- Urgent Universal Needs Statement (Urgent UNS)- Marine Corps’ mechanism for requesting a new or improved capability, which may include new hardware, new training and/or any other defined capability that would improve war fighter effectiveness.
- Briefing Package – Simple, yet effective, way to manage the process of preparing and delivering reports and briefing packages, and managing the data and information behind the reports/briefs.
- Project / Task Management – Leverages the CorasWorks Project Portfolio Management application to govern the full project or task lifecycle, from proposal to completion.
- Idea / Innovation Management – Manage the full lifecycle of idea management from idea inception all the way through development and implementation.
- Correspondence Tracking – Targeted to managing the complete lifecycle of FOIA and similar internal/ public requests.
- Knowledge Terrain Map (KTM) – Data visualization within SharePoint; graphically show the relationship between data elements drawn both internally from SharePoint and external data sources.
- General Officer’s Council (GOC) – Collaboration and information sharing among General officers; can be applicable to any command level.
Qualifications / Certifications
CorasWorks products have been approved to run within classified/secured environments by:
- US Army (Certificate of Networthiness)
- US Dept of State
- US Dept of Homeland Security (Technical Reference Manual)
- US Navy/USMC (DADMS)
CorasWorks partners with a variety of technology and systems integration firms to jointly deliver pre-integrated, custom solutions to the Federal government. We work with these partners to package together the right combination of software and services to ensure the objectives of the customer are met.